Introduction

 My name is Jace Vernam. I am 19 and currently majoring in business administration and Oregon state university as a second year student. I am from Redmond Oregon and I love to snowboard. 

I enrolled in this course because I recently switched majors and I am trying to figure out what I want to do in life so I am taking various courses to see what kind of business path is right for me.

I am most interested in learning about how to properly advertise and how people in corporations properly do marketing.

I am very passionate about snowboarding. I absolutely love going on on the mountain to snowboard for an entire day. I love this sport because when I am out snowboarding, all I can think about is snowboarding because it is so relaxing.


 The picture above is a picture of me and my friends at mary's peak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the news

Social Listening Blog